With the Storyline Workshop “Train Your Designers” Modules, I help people to acquire and develop the skill of workshop design and facilitation. Key building blocks of the training are
- How to scope and specify single sessions or workshop series
- The building of storylines that deliver a coherent experience
- Identification of the “from scratch” design of group exercises
- Essentials to facilitate the preparation and execution of workshops
- Collection & documentation of workshop results
Base Camp 1 – the foundation
2.5 days | max. 8 participants
- Scoping of workshops and how to determine the right format
- Design & planning of workshops (methods & timing)
- Workshop location, set-up & material
- Role and persona of a workshop facilitator (do’s & don’ts)
- Workshop & exercise framing
- Illustration & flip chart design
Base Camp 2 – the hands-on experience
- 1 day of scoping & design work
- 2 x 0.5 days of workshop execution
- 1 day of debriefing, reflection & discussion
Max. 8 participants
Based on a real business challenge, the participants will scope a workshop challenge and deliver 2 competing designs. After running the sessions with volunteer participants, they will be able to compare results, debrief each other on experience and learn from hands-on practice.
Race for the Summit
- 1 day of preparation
- 1.5 days co-facilitation of a Stakeholder Prototyping Workshop
- 1 day of reflection and refinement of the takeaway
Max. 2 co-facilitators + 12 workshop participants
Tackling a real business challenge, the co-facilitators will experience one of my most successful workshop designs. They will be able to experience and participate in a pre-defined series of alignment, discovery and design thinking exercises.
* Cost indication. The final amount is dependent on travel, required preparation and customisation of the approach to the client requirements.
Storyline Workshops is a design thinking approach, which can be applied to any team building or business challenge. It provides clarity & structure when people have to contribute to a specific solution and make it easier to reach a shared objective as a group.
I have designed and facilitated workshops for almost 15 years now to help people with
- Project design, re-calibration and rescue
- Team & mandate design
- Strategy design
- Implementation planning
To experience how people strive and abandon their comfort zones is what makes me love this particular part of my job as a coach. Since the whole spiel isn’t magic but driven by meticulous preparation and planning, I thought to myself: Why not turn some of my client’s people into workshop designers and facilitators?
That’s why I have decided to offer the “Train Your Designers” approach and get more people to enjoy the power and impact of Storyline Workshops.